View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:06 PM
kevtbear57
N00b

kevtbear57 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

OK I have a sprint vogue about 1 yrs OLD, previously... crashed the phone... people from here helped me get it back again... was said at that time perhaps it is the battery... because it wont load... have a new battery and the same situation persists.... various 6.5 roms... past 29%.... but it also wont load.... 'factory .... ship.exe ' roms also, past 29% either... at one time recently had the jboyd 6.1 rom loaded....at this time I have the BIGSTORAGE ROM... loaded the phone is working ... but none of the FREE gps's are working.... google maps... etc... also the Bluetooth function is not working ( it does show the bluetooth device ?)....sprint tv... perhaps a few more....

I am not stressed like I usually am... writing these posts.... I can live with the phone just like it is....

But if any1 has any IDEA's.... I welcome them...I think I would like 6.5...on the phone.... but really would be happy to get it back to factory.... and tough it out.... until.... some imaginary upgrade to another phone.... in the way distant future....LMAO

Thanks in ADVANCE...

Kevin