View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:38 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM - Sense 2.5 (WM6.5 | 21887 | January 25, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by higher diamonds View Post
Nice looking Rom
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddiggler View Post
This Rom is looking good. The only problems I have seen so far is that the activesync window seems to be in a frozen state. I cannot change any of the options and the only way out is to hit the home soft button. Also, the notifications are showing real low where you can't see the bottom of the message.

Good work...like what I see so far.
thanks.
activesync... weird... maybe u should try to reflash or hardreset, as for the notifications, im not sure what u mean, but, im using notification enhancement 3, i had no issues with it... but maybe if it happens to more people ill revert to ver. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
Very nice looking ROM!!!
Thanks, u had a part in it also, so thanks again.
This post has been thanked 2 times.