View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:18 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

New Rom, fully skinned with a new all black skin.
Many thanks goes to OMJ, Mystery, Calc, Amarullz, Kisja, Mwalt, programatix, Fr3sh, Dark Ninja, all of GTX Team, and many many more for providing great info and packages in their threads.
A special thanks to grzegorz10 from xda for making his wonderful themes (Pewter and Dusk) which i used as the base for skinning.

A tiny heads up for u guys... i never include opera, google maps, or anything that has to do with titanium in the roms. also, a lot of things have been "cleaned", so u will not see a long list of ringtones like in a stock rom.

OK... so three themes of each sys are up now, my original theme, original manila theme and gtx theme.

MikROM - My Theme (the one in the picture below)
MikROM_Original - Original Manila Theme
MikROM_GTX - GTX theme

Build and Change Log on Second Post
Bugs, Fixes and Links on Third Post

I am NOT responsible for any damage that you may cause to your device! Before flashing,
make sure your phone is unlock! If your phone is not unlock, look here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
This is my own personal rom and im sharing it with whoever likes it

Last edited by amikam; 06-04-2010 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 37 times.