rdzlyz
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
i know im going to regret it but ok ill bite. this is what i think cause u did ask/ i do tech support all day long as my job, so first question; Have u actually sat down and had someone call u and know that they are calling and it is not getting thru. like u and your wife (lets say) r in the living room of your house and your wife on her cell phone would call u and no ringing would occur. Of course u know that their are other things that could count for calls from time to time to not get thru. next of coarse is the question as to have u installed a custom rom or still using a stock rom version. Can u get text messages with out any problems/ lets say i just tried to call u but i go straight to voice mail, so i text u to let u know i just called, have u any trouble getting text? / and finally the thing u seem to not realize in your statement is that u presuppose that everyone else is experiencing the same issue, and that all mogul phones miss callls/ Did it ever occur to u that maybe u might just have a defective phone and that getting a new 1 would not have the same problem.
And now to answer your question, if i kept missing calls and determined it was the phone, Hell Yea, i would get another 1. For me it would be another mogul, but hey u can get whatever u want, thats the beauty of it, but if u were my friend i would say, hurry up and get another phone or something because ive been calling u, its happy hour and drinks r on me .
lol thats really funny so you think i should get another mogul to fix it and well yess im runnning the DCD 1.67 custom rom and yes i receive texts jus fine.