View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:53 AM
reedich
Lurker

reedich is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Hey everyone!

I'm living in Korea and just bought a Samsung Oz Omnia (SPH-M7350). It has Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional Korean on it. I thought I would be able to change the phone into English but it's proved a lot more difficult than I thought. I went to a service centre and they said there is no WM6.5 program in English for this particular model. They suggested I could try install WM6.5 in English myself and if I had any trouble they would reinstall the Korean version. They said if I did that though, I might experience some unecpected problems.

Has anyone else had the same problem or know anything at all about this?! I think the phone has only been released in Korea. Can anyone suggest a safe version of Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional in English I could try? (preferably with instructions telling how I get it on the phone!).

I'm new to this game by the way. Can someone tell me, is only a matter of time befoe Microsoft release an official version of WM6.5 for this model?

It's driving me crazy to have such a sweet phone and not yet be able to use it to it's full capablities! Please help someone!

Cheers