View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm Here! Gave Up My TP2 for A Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Funny thing: my wife used to have the TP2 and I had a Diamond and a Pre. I wanted to give up my Diamond and get a TP2 with my upgrade, she said: "It's too expensive, I'll just give you mine and I'll get the Moment." So now I have the TP2 and she has the Moment. The screen on the Moment is AMAZING, but the phone as a whole is kinda bleh. Now she wants the TP2 back, and I want nothing to do with the Moment. Guess we'll be getting another TP2 before the 30 days is up...
You're crazy!? Well in my opinion anyway. Android the OS blows Windows Mobile away at any level. I mean the thing I really need from Windows Mobile was the ability to use Exchange sync, which Android is able to do without problem. The main advantage is the apps available for download in one location. I know all of us differ on things, including opinions... I say try the phone for thirty days before you decide to pay for a TP2, you might save yourself some $$$.

I really liked the TP2 and I like the Moment even more