Lurker
Threadstarter

z24's rule is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_Litebeer View Post
Young perhaps?

Here is the likely answer man. In activesync (which I assume is what you are using) hit the "Explore" button on activesync, it will bring up a file explorer like windows explorer.

Then in there go to "My windows mobile based device" and click on it.

then browse to "storage card"

Now this will be on your storage card, create a folder and call it something you will remember, such as "videos"

Now, go to your videos and copy or drag them into the "videos" folder that you have created.

If your videos, awesome as they may be, are encoded in divx or some other non WMV format (IE they do not end in wmv) then you need to go and download a mobile divx player, like TCPMP (the core pocket media player).

I would suggest you get the one associated with FlashVideoBundle 1.4.1 (do a search) on xda-developers.com (i think this is right?) or on google.

After you get that, open TCPMP and go to open file (or some such i dont have my phone running) and browse to your storage card videos folder (or whatever you called it) and open your video, it should run if it is using divx or some other very common codec.

enjoy!
you said I was young???

First Smartphone and thought I should get into the 2007

The files are AVI

But what you just said about the dragging thing Is that not what I was trying in the windows player though.

I will look into all this

I'm having a problem with my 2 GB card right now, right after I made this topic I tried to put in the card and now it won't open for me to delete my Top Gear video.

Can't see it in my removal able devices either