View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:55 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
UPGRADED! Got my HTC Home "today" screen with the big clock....wristwatch is in the drawer. Now time to fine tune.

Will I need to install the network folder plugin to map shared folders from my network to the Apache, or is this ROM capable of that without the plugin?

I installed the plug in....and it acts normally......sees the shared folders on my network when I browse for them, but it won't map them. If I manually type in a path to a folder I want to map, it tells me it mapped it successfully, but it don't show it to me.

Active sync works fine.............
Is your firewall setup to let your PPC see the network?
Like I said I don't know much about networking s I am just throwing out ideas.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>