View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Intermountain Trust
N00b

Intermountain Trust is starting in the wrong direction
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Li-ion Type Battery's For Dummies And The Otherwise Misinformed

This thread was started from a statement made, the facts presented and a request posed.

Many people are misinformed about the batteries that run our devices,
hopefully the facts presented in this thread will clear up any misinformation and rumors that are running rampant on the site.

I am not your battery expert nor do i expect to be, this thread is being started from hard sought research that i have done in the past, you will find this starting in post #3

If you post an answer to a question in this thread please include your research in the post, IE. working links to the research etc. This is not a place where we want to keep the misinformation flowing, in case you did not get it the point of this thread is to stop this misinformation.

i am reserving post #2 to post the links to any research that is quoted, please make the links in your post to match the first link in post #2 that way i can easily cut and paste the links that will take a reader to the facts and keep them in one easy to find assimilation area. I will attempt to keep post #2 up to date as best i can between my travels.

Enjoy, IT

Last edited by Intermountain Trust; 12-30-2007 at 03:22 AM.