View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:44 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Receive $5.00 off Sprint bill for taking a survey!

I got a card in the mail 2day from sprint asking me to take a survey. It took alittle longer than specified but i guess its definatly worth it. upon completing it asks for phone # to credit account and email address to send also for details to complete up to 3 surveys per year. Goes as the following word for word ...

Thank you for choosing Sprint Nextel as your wireless provider!

Please help us serve you better by taking a few minutes to answer questions about Sprint's products. When you complete our survey, you will receive $5.00* off of a future Sprint or Nextel bill. The survey must be completed online before February 1, 2010 and will take no more than 30 minutes.

To take our survey, go to www,esurveysite.com/hand (sorry wouldn't allow me to enter the link) and enter your survey code:
hold2001861
We appreciate your business and want to ensure that we are serving your needs!

Sincereley<

clyde Heppner
Director, Human Sciences Research
All responses are treated as confidential.

*$5.00 discount applicable to monthly service charges only. Taxes and Sprint fees excluded. Will be credited to your account in 1-2 bill cycles. cannot be excanged for cash or equipment or accessory purchase credit.

Hope others can benifit from this.. Thanx is appriciated
This post has been thanked 4 times.