Leslie
Lurker
Threadstarter

Leslie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi View Post
WEP500 is not a stereo headset thus it does not support Wireless Stereo profile thus you would not be able to send anything except call notifications, etc. to the headset (even that, with the help of MS Voice Commander or Cyberon Voice Commander). To stream music to a headset which does not support wireless stereo, you woudl need to use a software which keeps the audio gateway open all the time for any type of audio that is played with your device including call notifications and music.

Glad to help. And yes, do let us know what the turn out is.
I may not be an expert at all of this but the teksoft works great for my bt. It is not stereo but who cares?? I can still listen to my music through bluetooth and it will pause auto to rec a phone call then resume playback when call is ended. It is perfect for the less technically inclined and when ur a single wrkin mom...those earbud wires can get in the way. The wep500 doesn't fall out of your ear nor does it have that loop over the ear..its small enough (quarter size) to be hidden and I can adjust the sound with my mogul or bt. if you don't purchase for $7 then playback only runs for 2 min....the $7 is worth the money. I have been reading these threads for a while now on all sorts of topics such as home plugins and audio and memory and the info you provided is by far the easiest and quickest to date.. Kudos to ya for the info and anyone reading this please know that we can't all get everything just the way we want it on these devices.....without numerous frustrating downloads and updates.. I am very happy with my mogul...now that I have music thru bt im in heaven...and as for the rom update I tried it yesterday while on the phone with sprint and IT IS A FAULTY UPDATE!!!!!!! sprint helped me hard reset to factory settings and I DID not reinstall homeplugin....only bt audio and pic msg..everything runs fine with no memory problems.. Thanks again!!!