View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: New to BB - Service Books Issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Hey Mike, when I do a 'wipe' I always get a message that it's a low level wipe and nothing gets removed....advice? Win7 64bit and yeah running as admin... bb = Tour

@OP.. try a security reset first to clear out your phone if Mikes bbsak method doesn't get you the screen he's suggesting. That at least starts from scratch with device OS... but yeah service books are pushed so even if I take them off the OS with shrinkOS they come back, I just "hide" them so I don't have to see them

It should wipe to a 507 error and no os. My buddy who co-wrote it with me uses the Tour and Win7-64bit and works perfect for him. So after wipe does it reboot at all? Sounds like it may not be sending the command properly...but I need more info.
~mike