Old 12-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Lisaweb
Lurker

Lisaweb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
I agree with all of the previous post, these all factors in determining what your issue might be. However, I have had simular problems on my mogule, but what I am noticing is after I hard reset the phone I stop installing after market applications and the phone works normally like it's suppose too. I have all my software programs stored in my storage card waiting for the New firmware upgrade for the mogule. When I flash the new ROM I'll try the programs then, but the Mogule appears to be allergic to several after market applications. Here is a list of Apps. that caused functionality issues:

- HTC Home Plugin
- HTC Home Customizer
- Pocket Breeze
- Cube Yellow
- Wisbar Advance 3 (WAD2 works fine)
- Wisbar Advance Desktop

The functioning errors you articulate are very simular to what I experience.
Me too. I've installed all these that you have listed above on my xv6800 except for Pocket Breeze, and my phone is really wigging out. Esp after I installed/uninstalled WA2 and then installed WA3. The weirdest problem now is that my volume bar suddenly developed a mind of it's own and moves to level zero without a stylus! I've uninstalled WA3 but the problem remains. Ugh.

I'm going to try a registry cleaner first, but if that doesn't work, I'll be forced to do a hard set.

Question: What are the advantages of installing programs to the card? Don't they still affect the registry?