Thread: uscc help!!?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:03 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: uscc help!!?

On the stock ROM, make sure that you have the "X" button set to close apps rather than minimize. I get customers in all the time that complain about it slowing down and when I look at the text manager I see 10 or more apps running. To change this function, press the task manager button (it's the icon in the top right corner of the screen), press the wrench, select the button tab on the bottom of the screen, select "End programs by tapping "X""

Also, if you are gonna try out some ROM's be sure to give MightyROM a try. It's good to see what else is out there, but Mighty's is the most popular.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?