View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: speakerphone face-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiass View Post
We all know how the speakerphone kicks in when the phone is placed face-down... but is there a way to make it work face-up too? The speaker sounds just fine and even the 2nd mic works (sounds a bit muffled tho). One tweak could be to switch mics depending on how the phone is placed:

face-down: the usual functionality
face-up: same speakerphone, but use the main mic on the bottom of the screen part of the slider, rather than the mic on the bottom of the phone

I have no idea how to go about getting this done, but if enough people like it maybe a chef or someone smarter than I can get it done...
Not sure if this is a trick question... but can't you just press the "Speakerphone" on screen button in the phone screen. It's always been that way. That is they way I use the speakerphone. I almost never turn it upside down.