View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 10:51 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Could someone explain some of the battery useage report to me?

im not sure about any of the terms, but if it did only get 12 hrs, i think thats pretty poor. i usually get 24 to 36 hrs use out of it. say from mon morn to tues afternoon. ive never checked my usage stats tho, and i do plug in to flash or add a cab to my sd card a few times a day, i guess that could be the big difference.