View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprite Backup Failures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
I used Sprite for years on every PPC I've had, until recently.
It just stopped being a reliable program. Have switched to SPB and it's much more reliable.
I agree.

I used to swear by Sprite & posted that many times on this forum.

It was only in the last few months I started having problems with it.

It is odd because SPB BU & Sprite really do basically the same thing, but so far at least SPB has worked perfectly in my TP2 & Sprite has drastically failed.

A BU program I can depend on 100% is absolutely vital to me as I mess with (& screw up) my system constantly & being able to restore it to its previous state with a couple clicks is invaluable.......

I'm really kind of suprised at how this went down for me. Since I had both programs, I was backing up with both each time just to be safe. All of a sudden, Sprite began to fail every single time & SPB went right along working perfectly.

I really had made no significant changes in my system so I am really kind of baffled by this.

~John