View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talking through the car stereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butokan View Post
I was listening to music from my phone in my car through a cassette adapter. I got a call from my daughter. I answered and she said "hello". I responded with a "hello" thinking she wouldn't hear me. To my suprise she did. I didn't know that if you had something plugged into the headphone jack that didn't have a mic, the phone would use the buolt-in mic. I wonder if this would be the case with headphones without mics. I can't test this out, because I don't have a pair of headphones without a mic.
One of the best features of the Touch Pro2 imo
I get no questions of what's that noise like past phones,It's got to be that noise canceling speaker and the extra one working in beautiful synchronicity to bring me joy. Quietly Brilliant indeed HTC kudos