View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Lmiller1708
Flashaholic!
Threadstarter

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Miller_V1.0_23518 (1/20/10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Firstly, nice ROM, bit quirky for my tastes but revisions can and will help you smooth out the app/screen transitions a bit more

As for the generic, tested it with my DCD Sprint Carrier cab (20091114.cab) and it went well able to access text, internet, weather, etc after the mandatory reboot

the look is nice, the feel (personally) is not along my tastes just too many steps to find the app to open up what apps are running then close them out eventually ( I prefer the "down arrow" "x" of standard ROMs chefs make)

camera/video worked although it took a few starts to get it up on the screen

Opera from the today screen has the usual issue needing to be mapped or outright installed to make function off the internet window - nothing I havent seen on other ROMs

good starter ROM and will be nice to see it mature, though I wouldnt suggest it for the brand new phone flasher, someone with a bit of experience may enjoy the apps, layout, styling and have the ability to navigate easier than a noob

Detroit Doug
Thanks for the feedback Detroit!
I don't have the "down" "x" on my ROM because I use QuickMenu, which is installed in this ROM.
As for the Camera not coming up the first time I didn't mention that the keys are maped different then most with AE Button Plus.
Camera Button:
One click will give you TaskFacade.
Two clicks will give you XDAShutdown.
Three Clicks will close the currently open app.
And if you press and hold it you will get the Camera to come up.
As for Opera on the Today screen you would have to install it for it to work.
I haven't been able to find a good OEM for Opera yet and haven't been able to make one either.

The more feedback the better!