View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:05 AM
kindya
Lurker

kindya is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wierd beeping service problem... Sprint. Need a genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmethod3 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm having this really wierd problem with my Sprint TP2. Whenever I make a call from my house, I get this two tone beep going into the call. I will then proceed to have horrible service (cutting in and out like a madman) until 5 seconds later I hear the two beeps again (in reverse order) and then my service is normal.

I already have bad service at my place, but I can still make phone calls with it. This only happens at my home. It happens to many of the calls but not all of them. Outgoing or incoming are both affected.

I called Sprint, went through waves of tech service. Got sent to the ticket team (high tech service?) and now they are just sending me a new phone.

I think that I also had this problem with my touch pro if my memory serves me right; I don't believe a new unit will fix it.

My theory is that initially my phone is connecting to a device like an AIRAVE or some other signal booster. But, I don't have any of that enabled on my account, so I'm not sure.

If anyone has a remote idea on what could be going on, your wisdom is greatly appreciated.
my phone was doin this earlier and i uninstalled audiopara3.csv dont know if this is ur problem but it fixed mine so far...
This post has been thanked 1 times.