View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:58 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com
Thanks. I did a flash dance to see if it would help... as with some other roms that has seemed to help with mms issues... but so far no go.

Edit: I finally got the mms working with a 4 step alltel mms fix... although... I do have quite a bit of lag trying to get into messages. It would hang before I did the fix... so I'm not sure if its the fix thats causing it. Also... on most sense 2.5 builds when you get a sms you tap on the preview of the message and it allows you to reply... I get no response by doing that... I have to actually go into all messages. Is this normal for the build or is there something awry with my set up?

Also... I keep getting the error: Cradle not found with quick gps.
Let me do a test on the mms issue and I'll get back with you on that. As far as quick GPS I noticed the same thing after activesync. It must be the sync GPS location option inside quick GPS. I will find a fix.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 7 times.