View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:14 PM
popularbelief420
PPCGeeks Regular

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420
Re: Custom ROMS for Business

MightyRom (1.20.10) is the truth.
heavy business user & you need ALL that BLOATWARE? (Sprint TV , NFL Mobile , etc.) Seems like an oxymoron to me. i'm a project manager w/ a ton of business to do on my phone and none of it involves using those bloated programs, but to each their own. after the unlocker came out i was real quick to Juicy's R series. after R6 started to act a "little" bit funny with the 2016 ziggy fix i decided to give Mighty a test run. i didn't like a few things like no twitter tab (htc peep) and no icons on the today screen. what i did like is the stability, speed, connectivity, and overall amount of RAM after adding a ton of great cabs like Nitrogen, MoTweets, and Pandora. I been on Mighty Rom for about 2 months straight now. i still enjoy the stability & continuous speed. I highly recommend it but if that's not your idea of a business rom try something else. SMS / MMS has no bugs w/ correct set up. Email has zero bugs. All websites work fine without crashing. Clean Ram works fine. & a few other good cabs work great too. (advanced config, spb backup, open market, personalizer, smart organizer, netflix mobile, total commander, skyfire, wunder radio, pocket assistant, myplayer) if you have never heard of these cabs i highly recommend all of them for a business user.