View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:05 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Ram Sweep or HTCAddicts CleanRam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have never found either one to be necessary in the TP2

~John
you just don't like answering peoples questions, you like to make smart remarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmtsx View Post
Which one do you use?
both work well but what i realized with both of them is that sometimes with manilla 2.5 both of those will try to close sense ui to get extra ram and the phone will freeze. to be honest i'de recommend sktools, its the best program for that, pm me for more info (sktools isn't free). I wouldn't listen to jmorton because the tp2 has basically the same amount of ram as the tp1 and many people on the tp1 and tp2 forum have found them useful.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 5 times.