View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:03 PM
nate.spangler
Halfway to VIP Status

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: where does it all go????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
can the mods or someone make a sticky for how do do all this?? like a "new to WM? heres what to do" sticky.

i am reading about all of these mods that im interested in but dont know wat to do with them. like the personalizer, MMS sent notifcation..... i am guessing you save them to ur phone but where? what folder? then how do you install? i have a TP2 from USCC, and this is my first WM phone so i am not familliar with how it works and what does what. there are a lot of thing i want in the stickies but dont what to do with them. thanx in advance for any help and info.
most of the mods are cabs. cabs are like exe's on your computer. just put them on your storage card, open up file explorer on your phone and tap to open them.

you will have touchflow3d version 2.1 as your interface, also known as manila. you will also see mods for sense 2.1 and sense 2.5. most of the mods for sense will not work on your version
This post has been thanked 1 times.