View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:04 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: ║SilenceRom_012║║ Kitchens║ ║Speed║║Stability║║Final║

If it's alright with Silence I went ahead and did a minor update to SilenceROM 012 for you Sense 2.1 guys

Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Download SilenceROM_012.1 January 21,2010
Manila 2.1      
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
SilenceROM_012.1 Log

+CE OS 5.2.21889 Windows Mobile 6.5 AKU 5.0.87
+MS_OFFICE_2010
+XDA_UC_1_0_0_5 (customized by me not to not autorun, instead look for shortcut in the startmenu)
Everything else should be the same as 012 except for the part that I built this in a visual kitchen based off of silence's 012 kitchen so please let me know if anything is majorly different, good or bad

Thank you to all the people involved with anything inside this rom.

& Silence if you dont want me posting any roms built off your kitchen let me know and I'll gladly take this down right away.

Now if you guys want a visual kitchen for SilenceROM 012, I will release it if you thank Silence's first post and he reaches 150 thanks, if u all thank the 2nd post in the thread by me and make it reach 50 thanks, and finally thank this post making it reach 50 thanks

p.s. Stay on the lookout for my own heavily personalized 2.5 rom coming soon

Last edited by t0mmyr; 01-22-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: lowered thanks requirements for visual kitchen
This post has been thanked 61 times.