View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:59 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Sense 2.5 stuffs

Three separate mods shown here. The latest 2.5 clock with a brand new font. Included with the clock are other homescreen enhancements like the alarm clock icon (shown here with an alarm set will otherwise have the blue glow) a glowing missed call icon and a few more enhancements you will enjoy. Also, another first for 2.5 is my brand new slider! I'm giving the new stuff to you 2.5 people before my beloved 2.1 so enjoy! Also shown in this screen shot and attached below is num5skull's remove top & bottom curtains. Be sure to thank num5skull for this.

Want all 3? Just install the Blue Glow 2.5 Combo Pack!
Combo Pack removed until I update with new slider.

Quote:
Blue Glow Slider Update v1.2
Fixed calendar and changed notification bubble to blue

For The Ladies Purple Homescreen
& Purple Slider

Enjoy ladies! The slider icons were extracted from the Mr. X ROM. I simply recolored them. Two clocks too choose from now. Purple clock cab is the non butterfly one.

Here are some nice new Wallpapers with the CellGuy Mods logo to go with both 2.1 and 2.5.

how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-21-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 36 times.