View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:53 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
{CellGuy Mods} Manila 2.1 and 2.5 Clocks, Sliders and Themes

Sense 2.1 Mods

Blue Glow Slider

v1.1 is complete! I started from scratch again. My previous version had a lot of odd spacing and the calendar date was quite annoying. While I did not find the solution to the calendar date I was looking for, you will notice that it at least is not as blatantly obvious this time. So enjoy v1.1 and let me know if I overlooked anything.

**The Slider tab background is borrowed from the MightyROM Blackout II theme found here. Thanks Mighty Mike and Purian23!**

Re-skinned the Customize Tabs page in the settings menu to match! Download the .cab from the attachments section.

CellGuy Black Gloss w/ Blue Glow Clock

This clock was made to fit with the Blackout II theme by MightyMike and Purian23. Thanks to both of them for letting me use the Gloss Black background!

Want the clock background invisible so you can see more of your wallpaper? Install the CellGuy Mods Invisible Clock Background.cab from the attachments below.

Blue Glow Clear Clock

Another addition to the Blue Glow Series. This is upon request from 69s fine 68s great. Enjoy! Personally, I don't care for the gaps between the hour and minutes but nothing I can do about that. I have seen similar clock designs and they all do the same thing. The bonus is, you get more of your wallpaper so to each their own I guess.

Blue Glow Call History Icons

The Stock Call History Icons SUCK! Here is a subtle way to enhance your call history!

Globe

Adds the blue glow style globe to your internet tab.

Call History Tab

Note: Icons in screenshot look a bit shaby, they look fine on your phone screen. Thanks for requesting a reskin of this mod to match my Blue Glow Series and forcing me to try this mod!

This is a special request for 69s fine 68s great. Also, if you appreciate this mod, be sure to thank a few of 69s's posts for giving me the incentive to do it.

YIKES! This mod (not mine, the one listed below) broke my customize tabs page and my calendar on MightyROM 02.04.2010. I have uninstalled for now! Use at your own risk!

Download the Call History Mod here.

If you enjoy my work and care to buy me a beer

**Special thanks to the following people for their help and knowledge**
BiGnAdAd MightyMike Brent372 Purian23

Enjoy and don't forget to hit if you like my work!

how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-21-2010 at 01:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 60 times.