View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:29 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Factory "Lock" feature fails to 'hold', keeps unlocking and going to same screen

I am running the stock Sprint ROM, and have the stock ROM's lock buttons feature enabled by holding down the End key. I have the magnet turned off in the registry for the 'wake on slideout keyboard' feature, so that the magnetic clasp in my holster doesn't turn the screen on.

What is happening, repeatedly, is that after a time in my holster, phone locked, when I pull it out it is unlocked and always on the same screen, the Contacts, sometimes with the menu open.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause the phone to unlock itself? I am often driving when this happens. Could it be that it briefly switches to roaming, or some other weird thing, that unlocks it?