View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Arcsoft MMS freeze/hang issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
Honestly i think its arcsoft in itself, im not sure if the person who made arcsoft plans to put out any updates but it really needs one! BUT THEN AGAIN MOST OF THESE NEW ROMS COMES EPUIPED WITH THE HTC MESSAGING ENABLE AND THE FILE WE USE TO DISABLE IT MY NOT DISABLE IT COMPLETELY AND THEREFORE ARCSOFT AND THE HTC CLIENT INTERFERES WITH EACHOTHER CAUSE IT TO FREEZE... but this is just me guessing, either way something needs to be done because i love txting and i dont even use 2.5 roms anymore because of that issue
Your Caps Lock is on.