View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:54 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with MS Zoom Feature 6.5.x ROM's

I've done some searching to no avail so I will now ask.

There was some 6.5.x Builds that had a built in zoom feature you could utilize by simply tapping the notification area and then you could select the zoom icon. Can anyone inform me of those builds are possibly a cab to install it onto a 6.5.x ROM.

I ask this because someone I work with has a really hard time seeing well (multiple eye surgeries) and I would like to hook him up with some tools to make using his TP2 easier. We tried a few apps that are used for the blind on WM Devices but all of them have issues that make the device almost useless.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Accepted NOT Expected