View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:28 PM
Butokan
N00b

Butokan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calendar and Contacts getting messed up

Is anyone having problems with contacts and calendar appointments? This is my second TP2, and it’s doing the same thing. My TP2 keeps changing appointments on me. Before appointment were 1 day ahead of what they should be. Now I have appointments that are months off. This is getting frustrating. I’ve backed up my contacts and calendar using Outlook/Activesync, Gmail, Microsoft My Phone, and SPB Backup. I’ve hard reset this thing over 5 times today. Every time I try to pull my contacts and calendar from one of the listed ways, it shows up wrong on my phone. I’ve checked the info on my backups, and they’re all correct. It gets messed up when I bring it on the phone. I’m running a Sprint stock rom with no tweaks right now. I really think it has something to do with TF3D and the way it responds with the Microsoft programs. I didn’t have any of these problems with the original Touch Pro, but then again it didn’t use the calendar and contact interface that is on the TP2. I’ve also noticed that when I load my PIM backup from SPB Backup, the contacts no longer respond to the calendar. For example…If I load up my backup and I notice that John Smith’s birthday was wrong and change it in my “contacts” it doesn’t change it on the calendar anymore. Can anyone help me?