View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First I have to ask why you shut your phone off just to remove the sd card? Try to reflash your rom. It would have been a pain in the ass to loose all your info but since you've tried to hard reset it already Either you've lost your data or don't mind. So Recap. you dont have to shut off your phone to remove the sd card, and I believe if you reflash to the newest sprint rom with the 147.01 radio (http://www.america.htc.com/support/m...downloads.html) then flash back to dcd's 1.67 you should be ok.Also Ive seen my phone put files on my sd card. mostly live search saves info to it. Well hope flashing back to the sprint rom first then Dcs fixes your PPC.

Last edited by Lsme420; 12-28-2007 at 09:11 AM.