View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[App] LED Reset - Ignore BBMs or notifications

Little application I put together to reset my voice mail notification led since Verizons Visual Voicemail doesn't. Suggested to me by Wowthatisrandom. I put together this app. Its great for ignoring ppl/notifications on the BB of just resetting a stuck LED. Note: It will stop all notifications until used again. ie. bt & coverage indicator.
~Mike

OTA Download: LEDReset

If you like our work and would like thank us or support development for our free program feel free to make a donation using paypal.

This post has been thanked 2 times.