View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:50 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Heeelp... with ENERGY ROM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
hey i like the ROM here on this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106929
but the user who has this never responded...
i know this is the ENERGY ROM... but i have a sprint tp2... with stock 6.1 rom how do i install it and make it work for my tp2?

Please HELP.. THANX
That is my screen shot & I responded to you.

You asked what ROM it was & I told you.

That ROM is the Dec 17th NRG ROM with the awesome Dusk theme cooked into it & it will work in any CDMA phone.

The current NRG ROMs are newer versions however, the Dusk version is not available for DL anymore. I never updated past that version as everything works perfectly for me with that ROM. I had tried a bunch of different ROMs before that & all had bugs/problems I couldn't live with, but that Dusk ROM works so well I have stuck with it.

You can DL & install the newer NRG ROMs in your Sprint phone & then install the Dusk theme after the flash from cab files.

~John