View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:17 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone Screen Rotates(Don't Want It To)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_s_ifland View Post
cbreze, I like g sensor, I really don't want to disable it. Thanks though for responding.

keithdupont: lol, sorry just reread and found how vague that was. Anyway, I like certain things to rotate on my phone. I use an app called "GConfig" to accomplish this. But my dialer and phone calls screens rotate as well. When someone is calling it rotates when the phone is turned, and it distorts and blacks out the picture. The dialer rotates also and distorts. I would like those screens only not to rotate.
I don't use gconfig, but the program name for the phone/dialer is cprog.exe, you should be able to somehow configure gconfig to not rotate in that program. Make sure it is not on the whitelist and see if there is a way to blacklist it in gconfig. Thats all of the help I can give.....