View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:56 PM
jeff_roey
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Connection Slows Everything Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitrynt View Post
i got HTC Imagio and i got same problem with slow phone once it gets BT connection in my car.

I did not understand the workaround. Do i have to remove pim.vol and reload all my contacts?
Simply said the "work-around" for me was to restore an older version of my pim.vol following a hard reset. The thing to keep in mind is my BT worked fine for weeks before it went south. I backup regularly so it was no problem for me to restore my pim.vol using a version that was in-use during t he working time.

If you don't have a backup of your pim.vol or if you never had your BT working, I'm not sure what alternative you have. One thing I would try: clear your call log and attempt a re-connect.

If that doesn't work, I would look into how you can baseline your pim.vol without hard resetting. In other words, if you shut off TF3D, rename your pim.vol to pim.vol.old, soft reset, and restart TF3D . . . will TF3D create a new, blank pim.vol????

That's a question I would suggest you try have answered by someone smarter than me in the forums before you tried it