View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All S2U2 customizations

No prob with the help, but I have the signal strength bars on my lock screen, so maybe when you use Personalizer to say something other than the 'No Service' you will get the bars as well (it's a theory).

Good luck, I'm glad your getting things ironed out, except for the slider being a bit picky in this latest version, this app has developed (and will continue to) into a 'must have' for me!!!!