View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 04:49 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint just swapped my 6700 for a mogul 2 weeks ago after my usb wouldnt sync/charge. I love it, it's just a better crafted device functionality-wise. Although we did the impossible by forcing wm6 onto the 6700, once you have a mogul you can see where the effort fell short on apache, this device was built to run wm6. you'll be floored by the abundance of storage memory that comes with it right out of the box.

when you make the jump, you wont regret it. I may make some enemies with this statement, but the apache cant compete with the mogul. It's our nature to 'justify' any situation that we are stuck with so that it no longer bothers us. I was 'happy' when helmi put wm6 on the apache because i had no option of upgrading to mogul: couldnt afford it out right, contract was nowhere near renewal time, and my apache for the most part was in tip top shape. Helmi's groundbreaking ROM bought me some extra time with my beloved device. But the day came when my 6700 had issues, i took it in to the sprint store and within 10 mins they came out with that sweet yellow box... did i protest? No. Did i say "well isnt there something you can do because now that the apache has wm6 i really dont need you to give me a mogul..."? HECKS NAW! I saw that crisp box and kept my freakin mouth zipped hoping they wouldnt see the sheer glee in my eyes and give it a second thought!

It was a win-win for me. bringing in a 2 year old scratched up, dented apache netted me a brand new mogul with no cost out of pocket = priceless....