View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:55 PM
reyrey127
PPCGeeks Regular

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with my TP2 and am ordering another, but may have issue...

So since I have had my TP2, aside from my keyboard being crooked, I have had this annoying error report popup every night that tells me to "send" or "dont send" error on manilla.exe. I have not done anything with this phone and a hard reset or soft reset does not solve the issue. This happens everytime I charge over night and sometimes when my phone is asleep.

My volume up button has been getting mushier and mushier, or harder to push so I decided to go call it in and tell them my problems. They agreed that the crooked keyboard is most likely a quality control issue and are not sure about the manilla.exe problem. I have never flashed and have been babying this phone with stock rom since day 1 or 2.5 weeks ago.

So now the issue is my rebate. Before I had called and even posted here about the rebate and the lady that I ordered the one said I need to do another one. I was like but the rebate form I had only worked with phones that were purchased before 1/09/10. How is that going to work. She said try it anyways and I informed her that I called other reps and they all said I wouldn't need to do another since I am exchanging for the exact same phone. She said "No, they are mistaken". Now I am worried I may not get my rebate back.

Any thoughts?? My Touch Pro nightmare from a year ago is now beginning to surface again with the Touch Pro 2....