View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 PM
mstevens
Regular 'Geeker

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Touch Pro 2 arrived without a SIM - PITA!

My wife and I received our TP2's today. Hers was ordered online under our SERO plan as an upgrade. Mine was sent because I took my TP1 to the store (40 miles away) for a repair and they said it had to be replaced but they had none in stock. Thus far, no complaints.

The odd thing is that my wife's phone arrived with a SIM in place, which is correct. Mine has no SIM and there's none anywhere in the tiny box.

I've tried Chat support, who said I needed to phone Order Support, who said I had to talk to Telesales. Telesales says I have to go to the store. Both Order Support and Telesales say I'll have to get a whole new phone in order to get a SIM. Neither thinks they can actually make this happen, so it looks as if I have to trudge back to the store an hour away and get a new phone.

Of course, they had none in stock in the first place, so what'll really happen is I'll drive over there, be told they'll send one, etc. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds crazy?