View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 03:27 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I jumped from a Verizon Apache to the Mogul mostly for SERO. I like the Mogul a lot better though. It's thinner, lighter, no external attenna, etc. Overall it's just nicer to use, hardware wise.

I also haven't had all the issues that others say they have had. Granted I put 2.17 on the first day I got it, but I have had no bluetooth issues, battery life issues, memory issues or anything else. I'd say the Mogul handles WM6 way better than my Apache ever did as far as available memory. Also, my battery life has been great. I always have push mail on, I use my phone as a WiFi AP for 2-3 hours of commute time every day, and other regular usage. My battery always lasts me to the end of the day. Bluetooth is clear with no connection drops and I have all the normal services available. I haven't tried A2DP yet.

All in all a worthy upgrade if you feel like spending the money. I'd say go for it.