View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:09 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS freeze/hang issues

I've been trying to upload a couple of cabs I've used on Sprint without issue, and can't get them to load. Check out JD's or Mal's thread, or search in Mighty's, there's other cabs out there being used without any problems. Follow this link, there's two cabs there that I've used and don't have issues with them. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=554. And keep in mind, some of those Arcsoft cabs have different reg settings if someone went in and tweaked them, I found a few like that, even if they had the same number, they had diff reg settings, just FYI.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 01-18-2010 at 04:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.