Old 01-18-2010, 03:36 PM
tom888
Lurker
Threadstarter

tom888 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wake or turn on TP2 into the last active screen

Can ANYONE help with this? Otherwise, I think my TP2 is going back to Sprint; this has proven to be incredibly annoying and outshines all the cool stuff the phone can do. Quite frankly, seeing the clock do a flip is not much of a necessity for me, but making it perform efficiently is. At this point, I hate having to press extra buttons to get to my destination.

If the phone's inactive and I get a text message on beejive, I hear the chime (the phone stays blacked out). I have to press the hard power button, it opens the home screen, then I press the message icon in the task bar, then it opens a box to tell me I have a new message (doesn't show the message), then I have to press another button to finally "view" the message. WTF.

The most annoying is really the phone calls though. As I said before, I'll call a number, hold the phone to my ear, hear a busy signal, pull the phone away from my face, and it's back at the home screen. In the meantime, the busy signal is still going and going and going... I have to press the talk button to go back to the phone screen, just so I can press "end call." Or, I could just press the "end button," but being that it was back at the home screen, it doesn't even look like it's connected to the busy signal (which makes me wonder how long the busy signal will run for before the phone hangs itself up).

Everything else is fine, it's just this feature that's annoying, and I find it odd that I'm the only one talking about it! Maybe it's me... =( I think I'm going back to a Blackberry after all.

I simply want this phone to wake up to the last active screen.