View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
tkjames
PPCGeeks Regular

tkjames is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Stuck with Unwanted Clocks

I've just got my TP2, upgraded from the original, and have been surfing the threads to customize it. However, I think I'm stuck with clocks that keep me from installing a new program.

I first installed "Aashmirs Trans Flip Clock" (found somewhere in the forum), which I think was supposed to be a clear flip clock. I then installed "Background for All Pages" (also found here on PPC Geeks), which kind of worked except on the home tab there was a big white block on the screen, no matter the background. Then I installed the "T-mobile" clock, as the affects of the Aashmirs clock didn't register unless I had the Background for all Pages installed (which I uninstalled due to the white block issue). So now I'm stuck with both Aashmirs and T-mobile clocks (ironically, the standard HTC clock is showing on my home screen) and I don't seem to be able to uninstall either one.

I recently found HDWall Wallpaper cab [http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=mobilematt] which gives me what I was originally looking for: a clear clock with backgrounds on all pages. Unfortunately I can't get it to work I presume because of the former two clocks.

So my big question is, is there a way to uninstall or registry edit out the other two clocks without having to clear storage/hard reset my phone? With the exception of this issue I've got it how I want it and don't want to have to start allllll over.