View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:58 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the Only One

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost91 View Post
I cannot seem. to get remote desktop mobile to work any of the sense rom's. I had it working on Manila but cant for the life of me get it to work with any sense rom's or kitchen. Any help would be greatly appericiated
It's part of the SYS and manila being present or not should not affect it (they are totally separate). The only thing I could see is that maybe sense uses too many resources which makes remote desktop not run well. Many people do not cook it into the ROM and many of the SYS that get leaked have remote desktop removed or not present. What ROMs have you tried and are you sure that remote desktop is included?