View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:15 AM
fjgotgame24
PPCGeeks Regular

fjgotgame24 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Clean WM 6.5 ROM

this rom is smooth my mann...only thing is every time i restart the phone it does this weird device activation kinda thing that I have no clue what it is. i just cancel it or x it out, but it never works anyway.

Things i love about this rom, it uploads things very fast especially when i try to load a custom icon for my start menu. For example, usually wen ur in file explorer and go to the my device/windows folder, it takes a while to load, but not wit this rom, it takes like 2 seconds...Also, out of all the roms ive tried out, has to be over 20 easily, this one, wm 6.1 leo joint effort, and one of the old nrgz28 rom has that fast upload thing, its so crucial. Ive actually stayed away from titanium becuz i was unable to customize icons for them without having to wait for the icons to load which took very long.

Sooooper light, it even has the htc dialer and still reboots at about 33% ram, it shoots up to like 40ish pretty quickly but still one of the best ive seen.

Few negatives, htc album n htc's youtube app dont work which is kinda bummer, but i know there are some decent replacements for the album, but htc youtube cannot be replaced by the other youtube program cuz its just wack wen u compare them...but it still gets the job done.
Overall, its really a perfect rom for me, i hope you keep releasing roms like this and keep updating them cuz i really appreciate it. thanks man...

Just some random thoughts...
-maybe you can make a cabs section as well? like recommended cabs for enhancements, programs, whatever, just some things that you find useful to make ur phone exp better, ie youtube replacement, photo viewer, tweaks, regedits, stuff like that...justa thought
-also i noe this is the first wm 6.5 release for you, but i like to see the change log which shows wat is in the rom, not just apps but like tweaks n updates n stuff like that ...lol i knoe im annoying but justa thought

Last edited by fjgotgame24; 01-17-2010 at 01:18 AM.