I am using a Sprint Mogul
=====
Radio Version: 3.42.02
Protocol Version: DCAAXAM-430H
HARDWARE Version: 0003
PRI Version: 2.04_003
======

I Installed v1.1 Heavy for Cricket WM6.1

I installed Olipro-240 and then loaded the rom. I had no problem everything worked. Then I decided to upgrade the radio to that new one 3.42.50.

I attempted to flash to the rom using formatted 1GB Kingston FAT32 and the bootloader would flash loading and would do nothing. So then I used Windows 7 when I was flashing this rom [via usb] however I had left advanced networking on so whenever I was installing from bootloader it would stop at 8 or 9% and reboot. "Unknown command" I think it said. This is where the problem started. I tried it on my XP SP3 machine it would also stop at the same percent and reboot.

I installed nuespl 2.47 and then installed the radio[3.42.50] and v1.1 heavy rom w/ no problem[via MicroSD]. However during calls my phone will reset randomly. Even when I flash back to the sprint factory rom it still reboots during calls.

Another issue I have is that when my phone goes into hibernation after 2m. It will not power on with the power button. I have to do a soft reset. I have to disable the power feature that turns off the monitor on my device. I have oxios so I dont believe its a memory issue. Can you share some advice on how to fix my phone or if it is bricked and i need to get another one.

I've spent about a 4 days straight trying to fix it and my GF is getting fed up w/ me on my phone so any help from anyone who knows what they are talking about is much appreciated

PS - the phone not turning on after hibernation was a problem my phone developed before flashing.

---

I downgraded my radio after all of this to 3.42.02. I am still having the same issue. I've reinstalled the radio, rom and did hard resets and pulled battery. The phone works fine on the internet/txt/mms but while on a phone it just resets at different times.. When it comes back on it sometimes has to search for a signal, this takes anywhere from 2-10minutes.

plz assist