View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Jeremysjunk
N00b
Threadstarter

Jeremysjunk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yes thats what I would think as well. I just wanted to make sure. I know it's not suppose to be unpacked but I wanted to see how things were done and learn and thats how I do it. I bet the majority of people would not unpack it because it has been said in the forums that your not suppose to. Now the "virus" that was detected was not detected until I did the unpacking. So I imagine that it is possible there could be one because as I remember some anti virus programs in the past did not scan files that were compressed or zipped very well. We might not be hearing about it because no one is unpacking. I was just checking if people would check with their anti virus software because I only use agv and figured it would be easy for someone to unpack it and scan it with different software. I also remember there being a problem at one time that people would delete things they had no right to delete and if they had that access I would think that someone could add a program with a virus and upload it back in. I never heard if they solved that issue with allowing access.

Thanks for the input guys
Jeremysjunk

I hope I'm not offending anyone that put this package together I truly appreciate all the hard work and countless hours put into this project. Thanks again!

Last edited by Jeremysjunk; 12-26-2007 at 09:29 PM.