View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 08:27 PM
volDeus
PPCGeeks Regular

volDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to volDeus Send a message via Skype™ to volDeus
Question anyone try invisible shield for Titan?

im trying to pick a screen protector for mine (stock is about worn out and i can barely see through it XD ) and im leaning towards the invisible shield but i had two questions for anyone who is using it ... how tight is the cut, and how bad is it for adding glare outdoors ... ive heard good things about the shield and the demo on their site is awesome but i work outside alot and the glare is a big issue ... plus the fit, since those little gaps that a loose cut leaves fill up with sawdust real fast :P

if anybody has the shield on their Titan let me know how its working out for you or if you have a better suggestion pertaining to the two points i raised im open minded ... although i dont really want something ill eventully have to replace ... even if its a year down the road ..