View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:20 PM
jaytuu
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm sure someone can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2S View Post
Have you double checked your
Auto disconnect Data Connection: go towireless manager -> menu -> data connection settings -> No packet for xx minutes.
Or it might be your service area, remember it is a new network, since you are having problems with dropped calls your data connection would be lost too?
What does Bell say about the dropped calls?
Ok i checked those settings, my "no packet" is unchecked. Should I leave it that way or check the box?? Bell has no idea, what Ive come across on other forums is that it may be my SIM card, so I replaced it yesterday and so far so good but Ill need to use it for like a week before i can say its fixed or not. Ill report back when I know, and thanks for the help!!